This website is operated by National Film Archive of Japan (“NFAJ”). Visitors to our website are asked to understand the following matters:
- Most of the contents on this website conform to HTML 5 and CSS Level 3. If your system can interpret the minimum tag set among the elements of the HTML specification, you can view all the important information in this site in any browsing environment.
- This site provides styles compatible with browsing environments conforming to CSS Level 3. Our site does not support browsers older than Microsoft Internet Explorer 7. Older browsers may show the contents differently from those shown in environments conforming to CSS.
- The styles of this site are best rendered with browsers better conforming to the CSS Level 3 specifications.
Copyright and other rights in any contents and works including documents and materials on the NFAJ website belong to NFAJ and the respective contributors. Such contents and works are protected by Japanese copyright laws, treaties and copyright laws of other countries, and may not be used for purposes other than personal use. Placing any of such contents or works, without permission from the right holder, for use of any third party in any ways including but not limited to modification, reproduction, lease, loan, sale, publication, transmission and broadcasting, is strictly prohibited. However, in cases where specific conditions of use are set for the content or work, such conditions shall prevail.
Names of museums, companies, services and products that appear on the MoMAT website are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective owners including NFAJ, companies and organizations. We may use names of products and organizations on the NFAJ website for the purpose of illustration, without any intention or aim to infringe the respective trademark rights.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Although we make reasonable efforts to revise and update information on the website, NFAJ disclaims all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the warranties of accuracy, usefulness, reliability, safety, or fitness for a particular purpose. NFAJ assumes no responsibility for any damages or losses arising from your use of any materials on this site.
- Third-party websites linked to or from this website (“Linked Websites”) are operated and managed under the responsibility of the respective third parties, and NFAJ has no control over any contents on Linked Websites. Nothing on the NFAJ website may be construed to mean that NFAJ has a special relationship, including alliance, with any Linked Websites. NFAJ assumes no liability for any contents on any Linked Websites, or for any damages or losses arising from or related to your use of any Linked Websites.